Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Outfit:: Russel is not only athletic


Which is my favourite background for outfit photos? Obviously the sea! At the same time it is a good excuse for a nice relaxing walk. 
Today, I am mixing my russel athletic shirt in turquoise colour, one of my favourite summer colours, with some vintage touch! Athletic shirts are always so comfortable! Why wear them only at gym?

tshirt- russel athletic | necklace - verotronik.com | trousers - vintage | belt - vintage| scarf - h&m | shoes - random

1 comment:

Inspiration partout said...

Nice outfit!I like the way you styled the top!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...