Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Style inspiration: Alexis from Dynasty

It started as a joke that Alexis (the superbitch!) aka Joan Collins from Dynasty (the 80's soap opera) was my fashion icon...but when I googled to find her photos, I realised that she may in fact be a fashion icon to me without knowing!!!! Ok, her clothes may be a little bit extravagant, but I think that sometimes I would like to wear them....yes I am a simple girl, like Alexis...hahahahhahaha!!!


j





16 comments:

Lorelai Sebastian said...

athanati 80ila!joan collins thea!

MaRiza said...

an kai dn prolava thn dunastia, h alexis fhmhzetai gia to monadiko kai aplo ths style!
like sta kapela!!

xoxo

Stevista said...

Amazing lady!!! :D x

Espia Collection of References said...

love of things old post, are fascinating!
do you like Joan?
see
http://pagespia.blogspot.com/2010/09/joan-crawford.html

ching said...

oh my believe, i havent seen this show. but the ladies are looking great.

Cylia said...

she has that something something that wants you to look at her.. ;)

MaRiza said...

asta na pane. antres den uparxoun piaa...x(
h' telos pantwn einai duseuretoi!

eimaste mikres akoma omws!
exoume polu dromo akoma mprosta mas!!

(perimenw kainourio post sou ee!)

filia!

Μοντέρνα Σταχτοπούτα said...

Θεά!!! Λατρεύω τα γούνινα καπάλα της!!
Great post!
xxx

Μοντέρνα Σταχτοπούτα said...

EEE..Όχι καπάλα..καπέλα ήθελα να πω.. :)))))

Froso M. said...

Thn AGAPAW thn Alexis, an eimastan sta 80s that thn antegrafa olh thn wra!

Florendia said...

Xa xa xa an ksanapetyxw kanena vintage komataki se styl Alexis sto stelnw sigoura:D

Magda^_^ said...

Τι φινέτσα!!:)

Anonymous said...

OMG how gorgeous is she!!! And I never thought about this as a style inspiration and it sooooo is!!!!
Thank you so much for the post girl!
AND have a fabulous week!

XX

Anonymous said...

Dynasty is awesome movie!1 Iremember I use to watch it when I was little and so fascinated with the clothing
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Sanny said...

I think everything about her in fantastic! From outfit, accessories, hair style and make up!

Sanny's Head to Heart

Fashionitsa said...

I totally must watch The Dynasty again!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...